Commercial Property Law
Our commercial property law team led by Neil White provides a fast and efficient service, without compromising quality of advice, to clients whom have a business, professional or investment requirement to own, occupy or manage commercial premises. We also act for landlords and tenants in the commercial sector.
Our Commercial Property Law Services includes:
- Commercial and residential property development
- Acquisitions and disposals of new and existing leases
- Granting long and short term leases and tenancies at will
- Acquisitions and disposals of investment properties
- Rent reviews
- Construction, planning and environment law
- Property aspects of acquisitions and disposals
- Leasing and secured lending
- Drafting and advising on Assured Short hold Tenancy Agreements (ASTs)
Rawlins Davy (est. 1832) Solicitors & Mediators for Business and Private Clients.
What Our Clients Say About Our Services
Rawlins Davy have helped us with a number of business legal services - they are professional, friendly and extremely helpful. Would certainly recommend them as the best Solicitors in Bournemouth.
A huge thank you to Rosemary Bowman for the highly efficient and professional way she handled the conveyancing of my late mother's property. Would happily recommend her services to anyone wanting a top-class Solicitor.