Grant of probate only
We can help you through this difficult process by obtaining the Grant of Probate on your behalf based on figures you supply to us.
The work that we will do on your behalf will include:-
- preparing the Oath
- completing the HMRC forms based on figures supplied by you
- taking you through the swearing process
- making the application to Court on your behalf
- obtaining the Grant of Probate from the Probate Registry
- supplying you with Court sealed copies
Please note that this fee does not include collecting and distributing the assets.
How much does this service cost?
TOTAL: Fixed fee of £600 plus VAT of £120 = £720
This quote is for estates where:-
- There is a valid Will
- There is no inheritance tax payable and the executors do not need to submit a full account to HMRC
- There are no claims against the estate
Disbursements are costs related to your matter that are payable to third parties, such as Court fees.
In addition there will be disbursements which you will need to pay up front as follows:-
- Probate Court fee of £155 plus £1.50 for each court sealed copy required
- £7 swearing of the Oath (per executor)
To meet our private client team please click below
Patricia Smith (Department Supervisor)
For more information as to how long your transaction may take, please click here